WEB BLOG
this site the web

AFK

I've been AFK for how long exactly? Wow, I kinda missed blogging. Hehe. Now that i'm making a comeback, i should be able to come up with at least 3 entries per months. As you all know, I'm officially deported from my own band - R.R. Turns out i'm not they're potent front man. A little update about my photo journey - well, I kinda hit a speed bump this time and i'm sending my camera in for service due to minor damages... =.=... Now a change of subject! I'm looking forward to d next entry! I'll upload my latest shots when possible! XD So, I'll see you guys when I see ya! Till Next time peeps! Toodles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies