WEB BLOG
this site the web

Barely Writing......

Barely touched this blog for quite some time. This is gonna be a quick update about my whereabouts recently. Got myself a new macro lens just so you know. I'll put up a few of my recent works whenever possible. Me and my band the Rigid Rebellation ain't so smooth. It's gonna take a while for a good fix. My upcoming plans for these few months are really messy and worth crying over (T.T ). But i'm coping with the stress pretty damn well.

Keep on reading, I'll try to keep things a little more organized from now on. Till next time. Ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies