WEB BLOG
this site the web

Youth Jam 2010

Youth Jam 2010 wasn't quite what I expected this year. In my honest opinion, I thought the event was very boring and it lacked of communication between the crowd and the emcees. However, the dance exhibition revived the whole event. Kudos to the dancers! You guys put up quite a show.
I was kinda disappointed that I had to miss the Talent Search. Was hoping to be entertained by Penang's talented youths!

Belly Dance 101


Bad Romance!
Wedding Dress!

Cheer leading crew

Great dance performance from the girls

Hip-hop to the MAX


We've been through quite some crazy times but I believe it was worth it. It was a good show overall. I enjoyed the performances from various dance group. I hope see a stronger performance in Youth Jam next year. Keep up with the JAM!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies