WEB BLOG
this site the web

Pangkor 2011 (Part1)

I'm back from Pangkor Island and I didn't really enjoy it. I didn't mean the tour though. What I meant is that I didn't enjoy the stay. The chalet we booked was FREAKISHLY FILTHY! Let's forget about that and move on. I've got tons of pics for you to see this round but sadly, I'm only putting up my best shots. If you wanna see the rest of the pictures, feel free to add me on Facebook. ( Sorry if I didn't accept... Maybe some of you are too much of a stranger to me.. *giggles) First thing's first, we got off the jetty, headed straight to the hotel and fell asleep.( well.... not all of us ) I went off on a rented bike to explore the smaller regions of the island. Hell, The bike I rented sucked because it only runs on ONE gear and I nearly blew my balls off going uphill!
Two sleeping beauties on board the ferry
A happy family on the deck
My lil bro

Meet my baby cousin, Wilfred! We came to Pangkor Island to give him a special b'day bonanza! He was one heck of a brat during the trip. he had the slight iPhone syndrome during the trip. At least we had fun with him around. Haha. Hurrah! 
Aww.... Ain't he cute?




That's the end of part 1 of my journal. I'll go on with part 2 soon enough! Only this time, I'm gonna put the whole pics from the trip on Picasa! Haha. Till next time! (Gotta improve my jounalism skills.... Sheesh)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies