WEB BLOG
this site the web

Looking Back....

I started reflecting myself once more, just trying to see the changes I've gone through ever since my return from Jakarta. Once a bleeding liar and a useless, beat-down, naive kid who talks his way outta crappy situations. Those times gave me plenty to think about from then till now. I have never been a popular kid nor someone to look up to. I'm just another ordinary kid or someone whom you could easily overlook. All I wanna be is a guy whom everybody trust. Every now and then, I hear insults, rumors and plenty of harsh comments that would break me of my dignity and mentality.

I may be young but I can now see what the REAL world is like in front of me. A planet diverse with kings, citizens and paupers. A place of lies, pain and exiles. There's still light.... Truth.... Kindness.... Every bit of hope out there. As the wise once said, the day we were born, is the day we started dying. To all my dear friends who made me who I am today, I love you all. I love the fact that you all still go through all my problems with me and even shared some of your very own. Thank you for your trust but most importantly, FRIENDSHIP. A bond that would never break.

Today, I'm letting all the clouds within neurons subside. There's no one else for me to trust but you all. As I end this section for today, I can finally sleep through the nights ahead thanks to all you readers. Feel free to critic as I'm in need of suggestions to further improve my habits and attitude. Happy surfing! XP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies