WEB BLOG
this site the web

Wires For Thought!

Well, today I've discovered something interesting! I was at my new apartment looking for faults in the house. Halfway through my search, I'd started to take notice of some of the wires sticking out of the walls. The second thing that hit my mind was how do I turn something simple into ART???? I head on home, switched on my desktop and started playing around with the gradient map. And below here are the results!

Last One Standing

A Spark Of Magnificence
Only Time Tells

There's more coming up so, please do wait. I'll come up with something! It's just a matter of time. Till then, KEEP READING!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies