WEB BLOG
this site the web

Penang Charity Concert / Pesta Makan 2010

The Penang Charity Concert and Pesta Makan was recently held in Penang Internationial Sports Arena ( PISA ) and I had the oppurtunity to attend the event. The event features celebs from Hong Kong and Taiwan including our local stars!
The purpose of this event is to raise funds for victims of abuse and neglect. I don't know much about the details but the pictures are there to tell you. (I'm terrible when it comes to blogging about events like this )
I wish I could say more but I'm afraid I've come up short with this one. I'd have to apologize for this one. Sorry.





Xiao Huang Qi!

Tong Yu Zhe was there!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies