WEB BLOG
this site the web

Sydney (Day 1)

Well, the first day gone! I've got 7 more days ahead of me before I'll be able to go home in time for CTC meeting. I'll start from the top. The flight from Penang to Singapore wasn't a pleasant one as the aircraft had to endure the raging weather at night. The situation in the plane wasn't much of a pleasure as well. We had to sit through the entire flight in a terrible odor. Halfway through the flight, the attendant offered each of the passengers snacks and refreshments. It was freezing in the plane and we were expecting a warm meal. I too my first bite into the sandwich they handed me and it was FROZEN HARD! There were no blankets provided and I slept through the cold flight.

After an hour in DEEP ZERO, I was going through a series of hypothermia ( I'm just exaggerating ) BUT my ankles were aching and my lip was swollen. However, it was all ok during the second transit to Sydney. The movie on the plane was awesome. The food provided was much better than the ones provided during the first flight. I only had 3 hours of sleep. I waded out of the plane dehydrated and drowsy.

On Day 1, we set out to one of Sydney's oldest parks. The Centannial Park! It's nearly 200 years old! It was a great opportunity for us to do some bird-watching. The park itself is 200 acres as well. After that, I slept throughout the rest of the intro. Anyway, here are some pictures taken during Day 1. It's not much but there is more to come on Facebook so, don't miss out!

A Wandering Duck
Taking A nap At The Centannial Park
My parents and my bro
The Black Swan
Arrival At Sydney Airport

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies