WEB BLOG
this site the web

It's over~~

Yes, it's finally over! I've finally forced my my out of PMR! The fight is over for now but in 2 years time another war will start. SPM! To hell with the exclamation marks! My 1 year of extreme hard work has finally paid off until the results are out unlike those who had 3 years to study. I used only 5 months to catch up with 2 years of the syllable. HAHA!

Anyway, I've got a photo outing soon. Those who are interested, please find me on FACEBOOK or just spam my blog. Our major events are gonna be nature photography and model photography. By the way, we are short of models. If you think you've got the looks, please find me on FACEBOOK or spam the hell out of my blog!

Here's a few pics I took before the PMR ended. Majority of them monetized.

P.S yours truly
My Old Man
My cousin

There'll be more soon! So, don't hesitate to take a quick look at my blog. I'll be updating my blog weekly form now on! Catch ya real soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies