WEB BLOG
this site the web

Lost patriotism...

I know it's kinda late to post this but still, it's better if I do. I was feeling so patriotic on the eve of our country's Independence Day. I had the TV turned on and my yellow vuvuzela in my hand. It was about a half hour till midnight. I was busy flicking through the local channels for a live feed of the countdown.
Unfortunately, I ended up with a huge frown on my face. My patriotic spirits went down the drain when there was nothing about the countdown in KL. Instead, I ended up with a small talk show about our country's multi-racial background. It was kinda interesting but it was unable to satisfiy my sadness.
Fortunately, I was able to capture a few pictures of the fireworks from the balcony. There wasn't much either. Anyway, here's a few pics of the fireworks.



Well, that's about it for this post. Sorry for the low quality pics. Resolution problem. Anyway, Have a blast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies